A BuzzFlash Reader Commentary
E-mails With Mom
June 7, 2002
This was an email I sent to my Mother, a southern, Catholic Republican, after she responded with anti-Clinton comments when I asked her what she thought of Bush's prior knowledge of 9/11.
- Joey Martin
Just a couple of follow-up questions about Bush and 9/11 and the possibility that they knew something:
1. Why did John Ashcroft start flying private jets in July 2001?
2. Why did Jeb Bush declare Martial Law in Florida days before Sept. 11th?
3. Why did Bush consider "traditional hijackings" a possibility, but not consider them important enough to tell even the airlines or the FAA? Don't you think that if they tried to stop "traditional hijackings," no matter when they might have occurred, they might have stopped a nontraditional one? If you can't hijack it, you can't fly it into the building.
4. Why did Bush and Cheney both try and stop investigations into 9/11? There were no less than seven investigations into what went wrong at Pearl Harbor, the first starting within two weeks of Dec. 7th.
5. If Bush attended the G8 summit in Genoa, Italy in July 2001, where the Italian gov't set up defensive batteries to protect against "planes being used as missiles," and Bush stayed on a warship (instead of in Genoa) because of the threat, how could, as Rice told the press, an entire administration not "know" planes could be used as missiles?
6. Why was there a complete war plan, against the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, sitting on Bush's desk days before 9/11? More importantly, if the Bush administration had pre-9/11 plans to start a war with the Taliban, why did we give them $48 million dollars?
7. Why isn't anyone investigating the link between our permanent "war on terra" and profits being made by The Carlyle Group, a company that invests in the military-industrial complex and has on it's board James Baker, George H.W. Bush, and, until shortly after 9/11, financial investments from the bin Laden family?
8. Why did Bush allow the entire bin Laden family to leave the country, shortly after 9/11, without being questioned by the FBI or CIA?
9. Why, when 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and all of them got their passports there, and some Saudi officials came out after 9/11 in support of Al Qaeda, have we not put Saudi Arabia on our Axis of Evil list? Is it because Poppy Bush is best friends with the Saudi Oil families?
10. Why did it take eight months to reveal that the Bush administration had compelling information about 9/11? What else are they hiding?
There are more, many more, compelling questions that have nothing to do with second-guessing vague threats from terrorists.
This is about a Bush administration that knew something "big" was coming and did nothing about it because they hoped to use it to their political advantage.
You should send this list to your congressman and senator. Perhaps they can help us find the answers.
One last thing, if you see someone kill someone else, even if you couldn't stop the murder, and you choose not to tell the police, you become an accessory to the crime and can go to jail.
* * *
|DAILY BUZZ||FIFTH COLUMNIST||CARTOONS||SOUTHERN STYLE|
|MEDIA LINKS||LINK ARCHIVES||SEND NEWSFLASH||ABOUT|
otherwise noted, all original