January 9, 2004
George W. Bush' s Top Ten Reasons for Building a Permanent Moon Base
BUZZFLASH READER COMMENTARY
10. To serve as a stepping stone to Mars.
9. I know something about global warming that you don't.
8. We need a solution for "No Child Left Behind" that doesn't involve money actually going to schools. We won't leave any child behind.
7. Some of my corporate benefactors need to move "really" offshore for tax purposes.
6. Rummy said it's where Saddam hid the WMD.
5. Condi said I'd need a nice secure place for my presidential library.
4. Halliburton just opened a space mining subsidiary.
3. Nice Palestinian homeland, don'cha think?
2. Guantanamo is getting too crowded.
1. When y'all find out the truth you will probably chase me off the planet.
A BUZZFLASH READER COMMENTARY
Articles in the BuzzFlash Contributor section are posted as-is. Given the timeliness of some Contributor articles, BuzzFlash cannot verify or guarantee the accuracy of every word. We strive to correct inaccuracies when they are brought to our attention.
otherwise noted, all original